Increase Your Daily Protein Intake By Knowing The Amount In Common Foods
Are you eating enough protein per day? We have all heard that protein is required for muscle recovery and repair. It is also an essential part of the muscle building process. Despite these benefits, most of us are underestimating out daily protein intake.
To help you reach your daily protein goals, here are some common foods and their protein content:
- Large egg – 6 grams
- 4 oz chicken breast without skin – 26 grams
- Chobani no fat Greek yogurt, 6 oz container – 16 grams
- 1 cup 2% milk – 8 grams
- 1 piece of string cheese – 7 grams
- Tuna, 6 oz – 40 grams
- Bacon, 1 slice – 3 grams
- 1/2 cup of cottage cheese – 15 grams
- Beans, 1/2 cup cooked – 7-10 grams
- Peanut butter, 2 Tablespoons – 8 grams protein
What are some of your favorite protein foods? Let us know in the comments section below.