What are your current goals? Maybe you want to lose 10 pound by the start of summer. Or to build or firm up your arms so you can wear a tank top or show them off at the beach. No matter what your goals are, you need to know how to create a plan so you can achieve them.
So how do you do that? Follow these easy steps to formulate a plan and set proper short and long term goals.
- Make a plan. Have a clear idea in your head what you want to accomplish. Write the goal down on paper.
- Work on one to two goals at a time. Any more and you could compromise your other goals.
- Do not give up. If you fail, then learn from your mistakes and try again.
- Have parameters to your goal. It should not be too vague. Many use the SMART system, in which the goal is simple, measurable, attainable, realistic and time oriented.
- Tell your goals to others. This may make you more successful at achieving them.
Following these steps will allow you to work on your goals so you can make them a reality.