Over the past few years, green tea has received a lot of attention because of its health benefits. But did you know that drinking green tea can help you repair your muscles after a hard workout? Green tea is also great for aiding in digestion. Here are some additional benefits to drinking green tea.
- Prevent lung cancer. A recent study has found that drinking green tea daily can help prevent lung cancer.
- Lower blood pressure. Drinking green tea can lower both the systolic and diastolic numbers if drank on a regular basis.
- Prevent cavities. Frequent green tea consumption can help to prevent cavities and also improve the enamel on the teeth.
- Weight loss. Drinking green tea can have an impact on your weight and make the numbers on the scale go down. It does this by increasing the metabolic rate. Green tea has a high nutrition content as well as caffeine content.
- Healthy heart. Drinking green tea is great for the heart. It can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Drinking a few cups of green tea a day for your health is a great idea. There are many benefits to it, and it tastes wonderful as well.