One of the easiest ways to improve your diet and health is by making the switch over to clean eating. Here are some ways to make the switch to clean eating, and improve your diet today:
- Avoiding the white poisons: white sugar and white flour.
- Reducing as many processed foods as possible, including “low-fat” and “low-sugar” products.
- Minimizing alcohol intake.
- Drinking plenty of water each day.
- Restricting the amount of liquid calories you consume.
- Eating a variety of whole foods each week.
- Not shying away from healthy fats.
- Seek out foods with the fewest number of ingredients, preferably only a single ingredient.
What clean eating tips could you add to this list? Let us know in the comments section below.