Build Your Triceps Using These Top 5 Exercises
Biceps, biceps, biceps. Everyone seems to love bicep training. But when it comes to building big arms, did you know that your triceps make up 2/3rds of your arm size? Yes, indeed.
While there are many quality tricep building exercises, you can’t go wrong by using these:
- Close Grip Bench Press – This press variation involves heavy weight and will force your triceps to respond.
- Dips – Old school lifters considered dips the “upper body squat.”
- Skullcrushers – This exercise is a staple in both the realms of muscle and strength building.
- Cable Tricep Extensions – One of the best non-barbell/dumbbell tricep exercises you can perform for overall arm mass.
- Seated Dumbbell Extensions – Two arm extensions allow for some quality resistance.
What tricep exercises are your favorites? Let us know in the comments section below.