Don’t be a chest and bicep bro, bro. You know what we mean…the type of gym rat who only works out his chest, biceps and abs. This goes for you too, ladies. No one wants stick legs and a flabby rear end, so don’t avoid leg training.
The following 5 leg exercises are a great place to start.
- Squats – The king of all exercises, and a potent leg and butt builder.
- Stiff Leg Deadlifts – This movement is a powerful hamstring builder, and a staple in most muscle building workout routines.
- Leg Press – Second only to squats, the leg press can forge amazing looking quadriceps.
- Leg Curl – Another powerful hamstring builder.
- Lunges – Lunge walking, with a barbell or dumbbells, is sure to lean you with (good) pain and quality leg gains.
Which leg exercises are your favorites? Let us know in the comments section below.