Build Your Biceps Using These Top 5 Exercises
Biceps are the ultimate beach muscle. Anyone who has built a great look body has been asked many times: “show me your guns.”
The problem with biceps workouts is that most trainees choose volume over effectiveness. To build bigger arms you don’t need to live in the gym, you simply need to use the best exercises with a reasonable amount of volume.
Here are 5 top bicep exercises worth your time, in no particular order.
- Chin Ups – An extremely underrated exercise for the biceps, this pull ups exercise variation is performed with palms inward.
- Dumbbell Curls – Allows for more supination, plus you are able to focus on one arm at a time for increased performance.
- Barbell Curls – The heavyweight champion of the arm building world; a staple used by most muscle building fanatics.
- Concentration Curls – They are called “concentration” curls for a reason – they really allow you to concentrate on blasting your biceps.
- EZ Bar Preacher Curls – Requires you to maintain strict reps, allowing for more bicep activation.
What is your favorite bicep building exercise? Let us know in the comments section below.